At the Community Crisis Center we are always looking for dedicated and passionate professionals who want to help those who need it the most. Please see below for current openings and apply. We will contact you if we feel you are qualified for the position.
Minimum of a Master’s Degree required in Counseling, Clinical Psychology, or Social Work. To apply, email cover letter and resume to Carolyn at CKARP@crisiscenter.org
- The Executive Director is responsible for carrying out the agency mission and core values while meeting its legal and programmatic responsibilities. The ED provides leadership in planning, implementing, and evaluating all fiscal and programmatic aspects of the agency including fundraising, represents the agency in the community, oversees the management and general operation of the agency.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Board Governance: Work with the Board of Directors to fulfill the organization mission.
2. Financial Performance and Viability: Develop sufficient resources to ensure the financial health of the agency.
3. Agency Mission and Strategy: Work with the Board of Directors to ensure the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning, and community outreach.
4. Agency Operations: Oversee and implement appropriate resources to ensure the continued operation of the agency.
1. Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s Degree in a relevant field is desired.
2. Five or more years of progressive nonprofit leadership experience.
3. Strong understanding of budgeting and financial management.
4. Expert organizational abilities, leadership abilities, and fundraising skills.
5. Knowledge of fundraising strategies, donor relations, and grant writing
6. Strong written and oral communication skills.
To Apply: Submit a cover letter and resume to Sue Travis: firstname.lastname@example.org